Old November 14th 04, 04:20 AM
re5513

Default Putting a 3rd row seat in a 00-01 Escalade.

I have a friend with an 01 Escalade I'm thinking of buying; however,
I'm wanting a 3rd row seat in my next vehicle. Does anyone know how
reasonable it would be to put one in. It looks to me like there are
no mounting brackets in the floor just waiting for me to plop a Yukon
or Denali seat in there. So this begs the question, is there a stock
solution? Or, if not, is there a reasonable aftermarket solution.
The third row seat seems readily obtainable from places like Ebay etc,
however, I don't want to buy the vehicle if the 3rd row seat will
require a lot of cusotom fitting.

re5513