Old June 5th 05, 05:47 AM
ATCommander

Can't answer that without a criteria!
Which mountains do you live in? (Colorado "fourteeners" or the
"mountains" of flatland Mississippi?)
Are you hauling horses?
Pulling a camper?
Just hauling kids to soccer games?
How much time do you spend off the pavement?
Do you commute any kind of distance (where you'd stress comfort over
capability)?
How much do you want to spend (are you a Mercedes Gelandewagen type or
a used F-150 type)?
Is gas mileage important?
What kind of cargo are you hauling?
Planning on camping with it? With how many people?
Is it primary transportation or just a fun extra vehicle?
Are you wiggling forest trails?
Will you be rock crawling?
Is performance in dunes/sand important?
Will you be doing water-crossings with it?

SOOOOOOOoooooooooooo many questions need to be answered before anybody
can begin to give you credible suggesitons.

I'd "except" all advice at this point, too! ;-)

- aTC