Old October 12th 04, 09:19 PM
Claus Munk

On 12 Oct 2004 08:15:17 -0700, (mick) wrote:

>I'm at the same stage - just about to jump in and try. I'm looking
>around for the cheapest way to start. Getting specific info on Alfas
>may be the big problem.
>
>email me on
if you have any suggestions etc.

>remove the @spam
>i.e.
>

>Michael

I have just bought the CarChip E/X from Davis (
www.davisnet.com/drive)
and it works ok in my 2003 Alfa 156. I have not yet seen any
diagnostic codes, but the normal Engine Data is being reported without
any problems. The only practical problem is that the CarChip prevents
the fusebox cover from being attached while in use. But I'm in the
process of making an extension cable to be able to place the CarChip
outside the fusebox cover.

-Claus