Old March 1st 05, 02:03 PM
Mike Romain

The extra wire on the YJ motor is likely the ground. The CJ motor
grounds through the hinges which can get iffy. Here is a trick, try
adding a ground wire direct to the CJ wiper motor. Mine doubled in
speed when I did this.

And yes, you would have to change the pivot hole's place to use the
stock linkage upside down. Good luck....

Mike