Old February 2nd 05, 03:11 AM
Eric

I don't have an aversion to shipping -- just don't want to do it. That's
why I said "local pickup only". It's a PITA to get them from my house to
anywhere without getting everything dirty (I do wear a uniform to work
everyday and can't get it covered in tire grime). Anyhow, I went to UPS and
asked -- I can roll them in, as is, and they'll do the rest. For the guy in
Indiana it would be $52 a wheel to ship. That's just nuts -- I wouldn't pay
that! That's why I wanted to sell them to someone local... looks like I'll
just be taking them to a local used tire shop and selling them for next to
nothing.

Eric