Old June 15th 04, 02:22 AM
Cesar Borgia

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:16:46 -0500, "JJ" > wrote:

>Just bought an A4 1.8 5 speed. All the fun stuff...traded in my Passat.
>Thought it was just the four rings that was the difference....NOT! Got the
>sport suspension...but after spending all that money...am I feeling gready
>that I didn't get the BOSE stereo....or the xenon headlights. Is it worth
>the upgrade? And can it be done?

Maybe take it in to get one of those PhatNoise boxes installed, and do
a speaker upgrade while you're at it? Of course that's gonna cost you
a few c-notes.

As for the Xenon headlights, best to retrofit yourself with e-Code
"aftermarket" OEM's. That's about $500 for the pair. I think
Claire's has them.
=
= Cesar Borgia
=