Old July 6th 05, 04:28 AM
Nathan W. Collier

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
.. .
> (*nobody* calls
> it a HMC)

lol....YOU are going to tell ME about the terminology in my own industry?

BUWAHAHA!

> I'd suppose that in a pinch, without low ambient
> temps coming, you could just do without the
> HPC (proper terminology).

whomever youre asking obviously doesnt know **** about refrigeration.
perhaps your cousins husband is fresh out of hvac school but you dont need
an hvac guy to answer this question for you....youd better ask a
refrigeration tech if you could "just do without the HMC".

> Here's a poser

lol no thanks, not interested. ill leave the grunge work to tar babies like
you. :-) im not in your industry, nor do i pretend to know (or even care
to know for that matter) 2 things about it.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com