Old March 6th 05, 04:26 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

keep in mind that since you have snow all winter (as do I) your TJ will see
salted roads all winter, as does mine. Bill's pictures are referring to a TJ
that had already seen 4 Michigan winters when those pics were taken. If the
undercoating has gaps or open bubbles, salt will collect in those spots. My
advice, skip the undercoating and power-wash the underside of the Jeep every
month in winter.

http://7SlotGrille.com