Old February 15th 04, 01:43 AM
Bret Chase

http://www.powertrax.com/noslip.htm
>:|
>:|I'm wondering, though, if my truck is included in that "most." I've
>:|seen the sample instructions online, but they're for a Dana. I have
>:|good mechanical skills, but I've never been inside a differential
>:|before. Would anyone happen to have any experience with the Chrysler
>:|9.25" rear they could share with me? It's the 6-sided one, with 12
>:|bolts.
>:|
>:|Many thanks,
>:|Ron M.

never been inside the aforementioned diff, but if it's like any other
semi floating axle, do the following:

drain fluid and remove cover.
remove tires and brake drums ( may or may not have to do this)
remove cross pin retaining bolt
remove cross pin
push axle flange in towards differential and remove C clip with a
magnet or pick (requires 2 ppl)
repeat for other side.
remove spider gears
install Power trax unit