Old January 18th 05, 03:39 PM
Cory Dunkle

"It DRIVES me crazy 2" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Cory, have to start thinking out of the box...PBA card?, get your
> driving transcript at DMV and see where you stand with points? are you
> paying insurance surcharge? use a bike? etc.
>
> Peter

I don't understand the relevance of what you are saying. Maybe I'm missing
something in your post though. In any case, I have no PBA card, no points,
and no insurance surchange other than living in NJ and being 19 which means
I pay the some of the highest insurance rates in the country.

A motorcycle or bicycle is not practical for me, as here in NJ we have
mighty cold winters and for the bicycle I can't very well ride 30+ miles/day
and get to work all sweaty and whatnot after riding for hours. To me it's
worth the cost of insurance, gas and upkeep on the car to not deal with
riding a bike in below freezing temps for several hours, as would be
necessary on a day like today.

Anyhow, what was the point of your post? What are you trying to say, becuase
you aren't making much sense.

Cory