Old April 27th 05, 12:39 PM
Bubba

In article >,
gmccx > wrote:

I'm new to this group. Anyway, I have a 94 del Sol with 192,000+ miles
on it. Just had the 2nd timing belt put on last weekend. The car runs
great and I'm not easy on it either. At 100,000 miles I had a buddy of
mine with me and we revved 1st gear to the rev-limiter, just to show him
that it won't hurt. I get 45 MPG on the highway and can fill up for
around $20.00, even with today's gas prices. No trouble with the roof
seals ever leaking, but I had the '95 seals put in under warranty.
Change the oil every 6000 miles or so and you'll be just fine. I plan
on driving this car until it literally breaks down and then I'll do an
engine swap with an Acura Type R engine. Oh yeah, one other thing. If
you look under the hood, there should be a sticker that says, "Final
Point of Assembly: Osaka, Japan" This is why my del Sol has lasted for
so long.