Old February 10th 05, 03:20 AM
Jim M

I always think it's to bad it is so nice you can't
> drive it.
> --
> Dad
> 05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51
> 72 Shark Black/Black/4spd

Say dad,

LOL (No offense in saying this but find this kind of funny talking to
'Dad" as mine passed when I was 11 ...some 35 yrs ago)....anyways....
Dad.......in your very and quite obvious wisdom. What is your take on
the sale of that '59 vette I was looking at? If you have any tips I
certainly will print them out for future reference...Ie: what to look for in
a C1?
I think I have the basic knowledge of what to look for but any tips from a
guru such as yourself would be greatly appreciated.
I am going to treat this vintage sale no different than my
house...I'll pay for and bring along my OWN appraiser such as we had a house
inspector look at our home.....Damned car looks as though it's going to cost
a lot of money.. I'd sell my left nut for a Red with white C1
though........Jim