Old May 30th 05, 07:32 AM

Default steering wheel control

I'm trying to develop a car driving game using a steering wheel.I am
recieving two signals indicating the position and torque from the
steering wheel.I want to know how the power steering feature depends on
these two signals.what impact the torque signal has on the wheel's
turning control.Does the torque decide the angle of turning or the
speed of turning.what does the torque signal indicate.

I would also like to know how the power steering feature depends on the
vehicle speed.Does the sensitivity of the power steering change with
vehicle speed .If so how ?