Old June 18th 04, 10:34 PM
SteveH

Colonel Tupperware > wrote:

> >Selling privately - advertise for £500 and see how it goes.

> Eggsaktly what I thought from my limited research.
> Still, I was given it as an MOT failure and its cost me a tyre and an
> MOT ticket.
> I've offered it as a swap on the LandRover ng.
> I dont want it; its a car, FWD and Italian!

I wouldn't knock it. It's likely to be one of the most bullet proof cars
you could buy. The electrics have a habit of playing up, but the
mechanical bits are as solid as anything produced by any manufacturer,
and with it's galvanised shell, it's never going to fail an MOT on
structural rust. It'll make a cheap old barge for someone to abuse for a
few years.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL