Old June 11th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default That figures

So I'm riding a new motorcycle with a really long break-in period. During
break-in, I have to keep the RPMs low. Generally, this means staying below
60MPH. Of course, 60MPH on a motorcycle is 55MPH ground speed, as
motorcycle speedometers are way off. So staying below 55MPH for weeks on
end, I haven't had much of an opportunity to pass anybody. The first and
only vehicle I've had to pass with the motorcycle so far was a Ford Taurus
sedan, that I had to pass on the right. -Dave