Old August 16th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default 80 y.o. geezer runs stop signal, cripples two kids - No jail time - Just $500 fine

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Loco laura bush -
VEHICULAR HOMICIDE proud (and obvious) graduate of the South Hampton
Institute of Technology polluted rec.autos.driving with this crap:

> !!!! How can you defend this incredibly blatant case of criminal
> coddling.

Coddle... Coddle... Coddle... Coddle... Coddle....

> You cripple two kids by your reckless driving and you
> should be locked up forever.

Same for you and your 41 in a 25 schoolzone, hypocrite.

--
F ools
A nd