Old December 29th 04, 06:20 PM
Brent P

In article >, Jim Yanik wrote:

> Useless, as police have to SEE the infraction themselves before writing a
> ticket.

That often doesn't stop them (ie collisions). But if it's just A calling in
on B they won't bother with it.

>> Appointing yourself Rambo road guardian or becoming a
>> self-imposed highway instructor is dangerous and immature.

> Not making space for a sloth merger is not being "Rambo" or self-styled
> highway instructor.It's passive,not active.

Exactly. But so many people have been conditioned by "consideration" the
mere act of not giving in to idiots or aggression is considered "road
rage" and wrong. I've often been considered wrong for simply not making
way for some idiot or self-absorbed arsehole. When I have given way the
results have often been more danagerous.