Old March 9th 04, 11:16 AM
Brandon Sommerville

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 02:23:51 GMT, "Matthew S. Whiting"
> wrote:

>I agree had that been possible in a reasonable time frame.
>Unfortunately, most governments in place today are too much like France
>and don't have the spine to take on terrorists. We simply no longer had
>time to wait to try to achieve UN consensus.

Why did we have no more time? Because the inspectors weren't finding
anything? Because the "coalition of the willing" was falling apart?
Because Ms. Gun had to blab about UN members being illegally bugged to
get information to coerce them to come aboard?

Or was it because Saddam was about to pull the trigger on the WMDs
that no one can seem to find?
--
Brandon Sommerville (remove ".gov" to e-mail)

Her name was Valerie Plame, and she was a NOC. She was keeping weapons of mass
destruction out of the hands of terrorists. What was the Bush administration doing?
http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/022404A.shtml