Old March 7th 04, 07:04 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Louis Hom wrote:

> >I agree had that been possible in a reasonable time frame.
> >Unfortunately, most governments in place today are too much like France
> >and don't have the spine to take on terrorists. We simply no longer
> >had time to wait to try to achieve UN consensus.

> But it seems like we didn't have any such problem waiting to
> organize against the threat in Afghanistan.

And hey, we're still waiting -- probably fornever -- to invade China. It
is, after all, an unfree country run by brutal dictators, possessing
weapons of mass destruction. They conduct economic terrorism against the
US every day, and have been doing so for the last 15 years. They've even
got lots of oil. Oh wait, that's right, we haven't attacked them because
we'd lose, and because the MBAs of America have a permanent hard-on for
China.

Hello, double standard?