Old February 25th 05, 07:27 PM
R. Rikoski

Resale of the Korean SUV's has come up a lot since the quality of the
latest models has been recognized by JD Powers and others.

However, we have a saying around our house that goes like, "At our age,
life is not a dress rehearsal". Which means, if you want it and can
figure how to pay for it, then get it.

Rick Rikoski
330Xi (In snowy Cambridge)