Old August 15th 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael G. Koerner

Default Dont tailgate me bumper sticket

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On 14 Aug 2006 21:11:22 -0700, wrote:
>

>>I often wondered if such a bumper sticker would have any effect? I
>>think many people tailgate because theyfeel there is no consequence .
>>With a bumper sticket like that it would mean the driver does not
>>appreciate being tailgaited and would likely do something retaliatory.
>>
>>On the other hand, i fear the redneck, white trash type of driver would
>>see it as an invitation to purposely furthur annoy and vastly increase
>>your chance of an accident??

> Here's a couple stickers that will intimidate the rednecks.
>
> I'M A GUN NUT AND I SHOOT TAILGATERS
>
> ONLY HOMOS ARE TAILGATERS

I seldom respond to (or even read) any of this guy's posts, but one that I'd
love to put on my car is:

"TAILGATE ME AND I'LL DRIVE THE SPEED LIMIT!"

:-)

--
Regards, | |\ ____
Michael G. Koerner May they | | | | | | rise again!
Appleton, Wisconsin USA | | | | | |