Old March 8th 05, 06:15 AM
Nathan Otis

Sorry guys, I guess I figured folks had been following my posts closer than
this... I've been posting questions about this modification for two weeks
now...

Here's the specs:

2003 TJ (Rubi, if it matters)
3+" Suspension lift, 1.25" Body lift, transfer case skid probably lifts
things another 1.5 - 2 inches. Adjustable rear upper control arms are
pointing the pinion pretty much directly at the output of the T-case, and I
do have a CV shaft on this Jeep.

The shop that made the shaft claims all their shafts are precision balanced,
but I see no weights on the outside of the shaft. Another Jeeper running the
same shaft also has no weights, but has no vibrations. If anyone can help me
iron out these vibes, I'd appreciate it.
n.