Old March 8th 05, 06:00 AM
Jerry Bransford

IT depends on the kind of driveshaft you're running, a CV
(double-cardin) or a conventional driveshaft. The pinion should point
directly at the output of the t-case only if the driveshaft is a CV. If
it's a conventional driveshaft, the pinion angle must be parallel to the
output shaft.

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY