Old February 7th 05, 04:48 PM
phreak

Technically, the 3.5HO *is* a 'hemi' engine.

Over on allpar some people are saying that DCX is planning to stroke
the 3.5 One More Time before replacing it.

>From the after-market, we know that the 3.5 is easily capable of 300+

HP with a good torque curve. The UltraDrive tranny is another question
though. Without a significant uprating of the clutches and solenoid
body I'd le leary of putting any more stress on one than the Pacifica
already represents.

NJ Vike wrote:
> Doesn't the 300C with the Hemi going to be offered with a Hemi? Why

can't
> they do the same with the Pacifica?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> "Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
> from thirty-third to Buffalo.
> From Broadway bright the tubes run right
> Into the Road of Anthracite"
> Erie - Lackawanna
>

> "CopperTop" > wrote in message
> et...
> > The base Pacifica is a FWD with an AWD option. Until the Pacifica

goes to
> > a rear drive, I doubt the hemi will be offered.

> > "NJ Vike" > wrote in message
> > nk.net...
> >> Looks like I made a mistake here. I was replying to the wrong

thread.

> >> My question here is does anyone think that Chrysler will put the

Hemi in
> >> the Pacifica? There seems to be complaints about the Pacifica

having