Old June 23rd 05, 01:38 AM
phelper

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:08:15 GMT, "disallow via CarKB.com"
> wrote:

>pull the 'back up' fuse in the fuse panel under the hood for about a minute.
>This will reset the computer, and you'll go through a few days where the car
>relearns its fuel maps. Make sure you have your radio code before doing this,
>I can't remember if the backup fuse makes it reset.
>
>You can also disconnect the battery for a bit. That works too.

I do have the card with the radio code... How do I enter the code?

Secondly... Does this car have electronic timing? If I replace the
wires, is it as simple as popping the old ones off and plugging in the
new ones? I'm worried that I'll mess the timing up, like on an older
car if I jack with the rotor/distributor...