Old June 9th 05, 07:32 PM
Ed Stasiak

> Dick Boyd wrote
> > Ed Stasiak wrote
> >
> > How is one supposed to avoid driving at peak times?
> >
> > The vast majority of people leave in the morning and
> > go home in the evening because that's human nature.

> Move, get a job closer to home, get alternate work places

None of which are realistic ideas. Few people are working
at the same job for their entire life, so is everybody supposed
to now up-root their family, buy a new house and move every
couple of years when they change jobs?

> and switch to flexi-time, alternate work schedules.

Also not a realistic idea as in the vast majority of cases,
that's not the employees decision make. You work when the boss
tells you to work and in most cases, that's morning to evening.

WORKER: "Hay boss, I'm gunna work from 11:00am to
7:30pm from now on."

BOSS: "No problem! I'm sure our customers and suppliers
won't have a problem with that."