Old November 16th 04, 07:49 AM
LIW

Default New (to me) Audi S8

Well, I was asking about Audi A6s, which I fully intended to lease or buy.

But then, I have been watching an S-8 gather dust on my dealer's lot for
many months. After driving the new 2005 A6 in both engine configurations,
I decided to drive the S-8 again (I had driven it several months ago when
the price was higher). I suggested that if I could get it for my price, I
would buy it on the spot. Several hours of discussing this later, and I
have a Silver 2002 S8 with 22,000 miles on it, in my garage.

This is a Certified Pre-owned, with a 6 year, 100,000 mile warranty.

Now I have a question. The Navigation system didn't have CD disc, and I'm
wondering if the updated CD from the new A6/A8s can be used, even though
there isn't a large screen in the S8.

In any event, coming out of my Mercedes S420, this is like driving a
stealthy muscle car. And I love the lit white indicators on the red
background at night.