Old September 11th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Jim Yanik

Default I Was a Patient JLEDI Yesterday

"Ed White" > wrote in
ps.com:

> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>
>> Net loss: 30 seconds of my valuable time.
>> Net gain: NOTHING.

> Actaully in this case, I think waiting behind those clowns was a smart
> move from a safety standpoint. If they were screwing around like you
> described, they they were true MFFY people since their clowning around
> was not only interfering with traffic, but actually creating a safety
> hazard. A blast from your horn would not be inappropriate in this case
> (assuming the facts are as you stated). I probably would not blow the
> horn (I hate the extra noise), but I would understand it if you did it.

A toot from the horn might make them AWARE that you are behind them and
waiting on them,so they might decide to stop fooling around and move.
A "blast" might make them less likely to move,or draw you into the
situation.

>> So I gotta ask you JLEDIs: what's in it for you? What do you get in
>> exchange for the time that you allow others to steal from you?

> Let me turn the question around. What you you do with all the time you
> save by being in such a hurry all the time?

He posts his "MFFY" jpgs or clips to his site,then rants about them on RAD.
;-)

I see others here are noticing a trend.
IMO,someone who encounters so many "MFFY's" may be oversensitized.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik