Old May 2nd 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default 1990 Jeep Cherokee LTD no start/no spark

I would be looking at the starter relay for a punky connection next I
think. If it isn't sending enough voltage on starter bypass to the
pump, maybe the coil also isn't getting enough.

The green wires I think are the ones to clean.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's