Old July 23rd 05, 07:25 PM
Dad

"Kickstart" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Elwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> m...
>> Hi, thanks for reply. On the highway at 80 mph I know it's over three
>> grand
>> and guzzling gas. . Thanks.

> http://www.keislerauto.com/
> this is what I put in mine NO REGRETS
> they have a calculator on site to tell you the rpms after install etc.
> A COMPLETE DEAL , all the parts are there
> ask me any questions
>
> kickstart

Just for ha ha's I wrote down what the C6 does under a lets let her rip
moment. At 1,600 RPM in 6th gear it runs 65 MPH, but to push it you got to
RPM gets just about 130, 5,000 shows 160 plus, and I run out of balls just
over 5,600 RPM with the speedometer (HUD)showing 182. I can be off on the
RPM a few, they are a bit harder to read than the digital speedometer. Three
times now I've hit the rev limiter and don't like that sound, I'd much
rather have a large digital tach in the HUD that the speedometer, or maybe a
choice.

Just to jerk you straight while you're diving that fast, two days later
coming home I saw 2 deer in less than a mile, one of which crossed the road
in front of me. No that's not where I let it loose, I try to pick my roads
with a little better chances for the public and myself. It was getting 26.7
MPG before that, I love Kansas. ;-]

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51