Old January 24th 05, 12:12 AM
SVTKate

One thing you might want to consider int he future though.
Just because I said so.

Try getting a car cover for it during this harsh time of year. It will keep
the ice and snow from forming directly on the top and when yo DO have to
scrape/push/broom it off you will have less abuse overall to your car.

Yep, the cover will be a mess but it would shake out and you could pop it
into the dryer and start all over again.

Why in the heck would you leave it outside anyway?

Kate