Old November 21st 04, 09:21 PM
Fred 2

I looked in the owner's manual it doesn't state specifically if the
overhead lights above the rear passenger seats turn on when a door is
opened or the switch on the dash is turned on. I know the bulbs are
good, so I am trying to determine if whether the GEM might be bad.
That's why I am looking for verification from anyone else.

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:31:22 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> wrote:

>Owners manual?????

.. .