Old February 25th 05, 11:54 PM
blah blah

Holding the steering wheel on the steering stops creates excessive wear
on the pump and spikes the pressure on the p/s lines. I see people do
this constantly. If this is a habbit, stop. Its likely the belt is
slipping but if you cant discribe the sound as a squeal then I do not
know. Its not uncommon for these pumps to leak at the front seal after
some time. Usually you can see it on the hood and hoses going from front
to the rear as p/s fluid is slung around.

In article >, The Real Tom
<Tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com> says...