Old August 4th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bill Jeffrey[_1_]

Default Cargo cover for 2002 Explorer

Jim wrote:

> I'm looking to get a retractable cargo cover for the used 2002
> Explorer I bought a while back. I've seen a few on eBay and such
> but want to make sure before I buy one that they fit my model
> (with 3rd rear seats).
>
> Thanks,
> Jim

I have one, unused, that came with my 2002 when it was new. Since I
have no use for it, we could talk. My Explorer did not come with a
third-row seat, but I would be surprised if there is a difference in the
cargo cover.

Un-munge my email address if you have any interest.

Bill