Old September 30th 04, 01:54 AM
DudLee Brennfoerder

Steve;
not well said.....
Dont you think that if the guy wanted to buy a service manual, you should at
least let him look at things a little closer,
and maybe save himself alot of trouble and expense.

I suppose you were born with all your knowledge.

If he screws something up (doubtfull) after reading the
manual, its his truck; he makes the payments on it....
I would rather have him look at something this simple,
and learn from it, that to be abused at some dealership (maybe even a five
star) like so many here have been and
have experienced.

Yes, he'll learn that the ac evaporator is going to
have condensation, and that the waterpump isnt bolted to the firewall. He
obviously didnt grow up in an environment were he HAD to learn these things
and how to fix them; but you cant so read and not let him experience it.
A couple of hours in the manual might save him $300-$400 at a dealership.

-- And also, your language is more offensive to some than
his questions that are actually on topic. ----

--
DudLee Brennfoerder
Edgar, NE 68935