Old July 15th 05, 09:34 PM
Nathan W. Collier

"jeff" > wrote in message
news:9SQBe.9$N91.5@trnddc08...

> No Nate, you were simply being a pedantic little prick attempting to
> deflect the core of the discussion with a bit of minutia.

_wrong_. if youre going to step into my industry and try to explain
something to me youd better do your homework first. your statement was
_wrong_.

> You had made the statement that CFCs were mixtures.

show me.

> I am aware that Freon is a registered trademark, but it has become so
> generic that to the common man if you were to use the word they instantly
> know what you are talking about.

exactly....the "common man" typically doesnt know **** about refrigeration
or refrigerants. if you want to talk the talk like the big man who knows
something about either youd better step up and learn what youre talking
about. _nobody_ within the industry uses the term "freon" because it is a
brand name. "refrigerant" is both the proper terminoloy _and_ the commonly
used reference by those who know what theyre talking about. only those
ignorant to the industry would use the word "freon" and only the foolish
would defend it.

> An excellent example of this is to search E-Bay (tm) for Freon.

lol well there it is.....ebay = biblical credibility! :-)

oh wait im sorry, you liberals have no use for such foolishness.

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://InlineDiesel.com