Old November 14th 04, 08:45 PM
maxpower

The 3 parts that are waarranted for lifetime are, the pump,the complete ABS
assembly if it is not repairable (scored cyl or if a solonoid is bad)and
the piston assembly, It takes a special set of gauges to diagnois the
system.Normally the pump runs continuously for a couple reasons, the piston
assembly does not hold pressure (recall part), the pump is bad (also recall
part) or if the low side filter is stopped up (not recall part), if the
accumulator is at fault it will not hold pressure and everytime you hit the
brake pedal the pump will kick on (not a recall part).If chrysler does pay
for the parts that are bad, I highly recommend replacing the low side filter
and the dual function pressure switch if you plan on keeping the vehicle,
those 2 parts along are about $200.00
good luck
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech