Old June 5th 04, 03:15 PM
Mike Romain

That only happens on mine if I put it away messy.

After use, it needs to be unspooled and wrapped back under tension on
the drum. If you don't do this, the last use has forced the cable to
cut down through the windings on the next row down, this can really jam
up the cable and it will start to fray the cable pretty fast if left or
used like this.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's