Old October 13th 04, 09:37 PM
Mr Flipflops

"eeyore7" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> I had a major service at an Alfa franchised dealer at 48000 miles, 12000
> miles before the belt snapped but they are using the fact I did not use
> them at 36000 miles to wriggle out of their responsibility. P.S. the major
> service was supposed to include a cam belt check. Also in the same service
> they drained my power steering fluid and forgot to re-fill it! I only
> noticed it when the motor started groaning!
> Thanks For Your help

Have you contacted Alfa directly? Last service I had some research company
called to find out if I was happy etc... so, with a trend toward increasing
customer satisfaction you might find it works in your favour to do so. Of
course, maybe you could try to pursue it through small claims court or
something...