Old March 4th 05, 08:47 PM
mcewena

Me.

I was quite happy with my TM/Guillemot wheel but bought a Momo when I
saw it on sale. I couldn't beleive the difference afterwards. The TM
felt heavy at a place like Zandrvoort, I often felt I couldn't steer
fast enough if the FF was turned on, Momo felt totally different, much
quicker wheel.

Now to be fair the TM was 2 years old at the time, now 2 years later
and I just raced Zandy again last night and sometimes if I steered
against the FF too fast the wheel didn't re-centre properly afterwards
(belt lose?).

Pedals are slightly child-like compared to TM but brake has a stiffer
feel then throttle which is nice.

The logitech drivers & button profiler software is much better (more
stable) then the TM stuff.