Old December 7th 04, 06:45 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> "Jim Warman" > wrote
> |
> | OTOH, where I live it drops to -40F and colder..... the last thing I need
> is
> | a truck that turns itself off whenever it stops moving.
>
> The thing that popped into my head when I read that part was the "what if"
> factor.
> For example, what if, you are at a stop light and you see this guy barreling
> straight at you and your only option is to stomp
> on the throttle to get out of the way.... and your truck is turned off.
>
> *shudder*

It goes. A friend of mine has one of those Honda thingies.
sitting at a light in neutral the engine is stopped. As soon as you
push the clutch it starts, even befor you get it in gear. Kind of
disconcerting sitting in heavy traffic at a light and the car is not
running.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate