Old December 7th 04, 06:40 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Cory Dunkle wrote:

> Well you're totally wrong there, because I have confidence in myself and my
> ability to repair my vehicle. For those thigns I am not so sure of, I ask
> and take my time doing. Thw two modern vehicles I drove were a nightmare to
> work on. Totaly not user-friendly. As far as reliability, the modenr one
> that was fuel injected required me to pour gas down the throttle body on
> cold mornings. Never had to do that with any of my carbed cars, ever. Also,
> my insurance was significantly more expensive with either of the econo-box
> type modern cars I drove than it was with my Galaxie, a comfortable
> full-size car with a respectable amount of get-up-and-go.

Ehhh, the insurance runs about the same on all mine, 65T-Bird,
89 Mustang and 04 Murano. The Murano is higer on collision because of
airbags and such. You must have had a problem because I've never
owned or seen a FI'ed engine that had to have gas poured in the
intake, which is not something you should do anyway since only air is
ment to be in the upper intake. The only thing romotely resembling a
liquid that belongs in an upper intake plenum is nitrous oxide.

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate