Old October 11th 04, 08:06 PM
BeeP

Put the top up. Only kidding.
Are you sure the thermostat is working properly?
Also, there might be an air bubble in the heater core. I have had that
in several previous cars.
In the group you might find the air-bleed procedure to make sure the
heater core is always filled with hot fluid.
Doesn't seem to me you would need an auxiliary heat source....
Good luck.
Bob
Caravan/Voyager

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> My sebring convertible takes a very long time to warm up in the

morning.
> I can let it sit for quite a long time and no hot air comes out

until I
> start driving. The radiator is full of fluid so that is not the

issue.

> So, would one of those heaters inserted into a radiator hose fix me

up
> or should I be looking for another solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave

---