Old October 11th 04, 06:30 PM
Steve

maxpower wrote:
> i must say this is one of the dumbest posts i have ever read, does anyone no
> what engine the vehicle has????? i mean it does make a big difference!!!

Its a 96 Ram 250. It can have one of 3 different engines (3.9, 5.2,
5.9), and the vast majority of Ram 250's had ONE of those engines (5.9)
and I'll wager that somewhere between "none" and .1% had the 3.9. All 3
engines are the same family, same overall design. 2 of them even use
exactly the same pistons and rings (3.9 and 5.2), all 3 use the same
design cylinder heads and intake manifolds.

IOW, it doesn't make ANY difference which engine he has. Now which is
the dumbest post???