Old July 11th 05, 08:45 PM
Mike Romain

Bill, these guys are talking a 2500 lb trailer with dual axles and
brakes...

The TJ limit is 2000 single and brakeless.....

Crap how much does the damn horse weigh?

I would stick to rural roads and not think twice about pulling 500 lb
over with it's own 4 wheels and brakes.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's