Old December 8th 04, 01:30 AM
frank-in-toronto

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 00:47:19 GMT, "CopperTop"
> wrote:

>I put little to no faith in anything Consumer Reports writes about. It's a
>known fact (at least by some) that some of their reporters/writers have been
>bought.
>
>=========
>
>"Art" > wrote in message
link.net...
>> This month Consumer Reports rates the 300 and the Ford 500. They point

>out
>> that the cars are worlds apart..... Chrysler was trying to build an
>> exciting car while Ford was going for ergonomics. Guess which one got the
>> higher rating...

my first impression on sitting in the driver's seat of
the 300 was that i was in a submarine. rarely do the A pillars
create blind spots. this time they sure do. and all the finish
looked cheap. plastic. on the good side, ride was firm
and comfortable.
....thehick