Old October 11th 04, 10:33 PM
Sam

Default '96 New Yorker Engine Cradle Bushing Alignment

....searched the news group but haven't found anything relevant to
this. I've installed the engine cradle isolator bushings on my '96 New
Yorker, and I'm told by a few shops that I need to have the engine
aligned. The Haynes manual has no information on it at all. Has anyone
encountered this? How do I align it? How can I know what the correct
alignment is? What consequences do I face if I drive it w/o proper
alignment? Would it be safe to drive it to a mechanic to align if it's
something I can't do myself?

Thanks for any help you can provide!