Old February 26th 05, 06:02 PM
Busman

Eric,
Some of the eraly busses were slow but once you get to the 1500 and 1600
engines, they're not that bad. I have a 63 Camper that has a 67 Bus
transaxle in it and it will go 80+ if I want to be scared to death in Dallas
traffic - or at least it would when it was running. Previously it had a bug
transaxle with flopped ring and pinion for the same effect. 67 was the last
year for reductution boxes. I never a had any problem with them so I left
them alone.
Andy