Old November 14th 04, 02:01 AM
Gary

Default 92 Blazer "Key-In Buzzer"

Hey all,
I bought a new 'key-in/headlight on' buzzer thingy (small module, 1
row of 4 contacts, 1 row of 3 contacts) from the local Chevy dealer,
but can't find out where it goes into!! Where does this buzzer module
go??

The parts man said it is supposed to be somewhere near the park brake
pedal, but darned if I can find the socket!!!

I have only a few months history with this vehicle.... the old buzzer
module, which was reported by Previous Owner to buzz ALL the time was
laying loose in the glove box, so I don't know where it came out of.

A strange thing::: I notice that the floor dome lights (under the
dash) are good lamps, but do not light with the overhead domes. Since
the buzzer was routed through the panel dimmer swithc, according to my
Haynes Manual, I wonder if this is related???

But my biggest question is still: Where does this buzzer plug in
to??? (Wife kinda leaves the lights on sometimes )

Thanks for your help!

Gary