Old July 23rd 05, 08:06 AM
Byron Forbes

ras always has been and always will be the best discussion place for sims.
Idiots get crucified and people say it how it is and can be as enthusiastic,
emotional and harsh as they feel appropriate without fear of being moderated
by old women. The only survivors here, as in the wild, are the smart and the
strong - just as it should be.

RAS - moderated by nature